This blog page is dedicated to the Tutorial for the Precision High Speed Photography Trigger. Questions, problems, improvements, or anything else related to the PHSPT should be posted on this blog page to help others out or when making improvements.
What IS the Precision High Speed Photography Trigger? It is an Arduino based Trigger for use in High Speed photography such as Water Drop Photography, Sound Activated Photography, Lightning Photography, and also has features for High Speed Time Lapse photography!
- A Detailed Wiring Diagram for 12 volt solenoids is located here.
- A Detailed Wiring Diagram for 24 volt solenoids is located here. (The only difference is where the voltage is coming from into the Optocoupler to go to the Solenoid valves.)
- Standard LCD Display Wiring Diagram
- Peizo Sound Detector Cable Wiring Diagram
- Infrared Detector Cable Wiring Diagram
- Hot Shoe Adapter Cable Wiring Diagram
- PC Sync Cord Adapter Cable Wiring Diagram
- Lightning Detector Cable Wiring Diagram
- Lamp Controller Cable Wiring Diagram
(Use version 0022!) The newer version of the Arduino software does not work with all of the libraries used! :-\
Alright Everyone! There are MANY MANY MANY hours spent on the creation of this device and the creation of a VERY detailed document on how to make a Precision High Speed Photography Trigger of your very own! The PDF document contains High Resolution photos and detailed instructions for making this device along with a detailed parts list.
ENJOY!!! And please let me know what you think about it all!
Post Comments below (Comments are listed most recent first)